Wanna feel humble? Watch this video.
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html
It shows how truly small and helpless we are in the face of the power of Nature. This is NASA's website for photos. They put up a new one every day. Sometimes the make me feel in awe of the beauty of the universe. Sometimes, like today, they make me feel small.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
January….
Good morning and welcome to my January. I’m not sure quite where to start so I’ll start with the thought that brought me back here today. ...
-
This was a winter with little or no snow here in the wilds of Southern New Jersey. I have listened to the people around me rejoice about t...
-
Today I got my wrist slapped at work. Yep. For doing something I thought would make everyone smile on a gray and dreary Monday morning. I ge...
-
I think I am not Sock Wars material. I am not a sock knitting newbie. I have made many pairs of well loved socks. I went into this know...
2 comments:
Check out: Wind Map truly amazing! I was watching it when Sandy was bearing down on the East Coast. WOW!
In case you just simply aren't apprehensive with regards to identity fraud or any other styles of complications concerning your credit score, examining ones credit files every year could be adequate. Car headlights to examine intended for: Now that a lot of folks by now believe relatively not possible when reviewing caring for financial obligations or money most of the time, there are many best focuses on to get unreliable methods that can end in counterfeit things to do and identity theft.
http://www.blogowe.pl/user/profile/tmelisa/
http://chopaal.aliflailah.com/blogs/entry/Fast-Payday-cash-loans-Right-now-Swift
Post a Comment