Saturday, June 28, 2008




June 28th, 2008
Early Morning Buddhist Inspiration

"Don't underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can't hear, and not bothering."~A.A. Milne

What You Think Upon Grows...

BigHappyBuddha


Every day in my email comes a little bit of wisdom that I try to capture and store in my brain. I like to think that some of it sticks. This one is absolutely perfect for a summer weekend when the temps and humidity are both high. Winnie the Pooh is one of my all time favorite characters and I love the poetry of AA Milne. So simple.


Enjoy your weekend.


5 comments:

Kaye said...

Reminds me of Office Space where he says he'd do nothing if he won the lottery....hee hee.

DPUTiger said...

I'm a bear of little brain and long words bother me.

I hope you can enjoy a nice relaxing weekend. That's my goal! :)

Sheepish Annie said...

I like to think I lived up to that today very, very well. It has been a delightfully lazy sort of day!

roxie said...

This is an inspiring thought even if you're not an early morning Buddhist.

(Are there tea-time Buddhists and cocktail hour Buddhists and swing shift Buddhists, too? Temporal Buddah. There's a thought.)

Amy Lane said...

Love that quote! It's what kids should spend their summers doing...

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...