Tuesday, November 3, 2009

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

When my girls were little, (Wait, who am I kidding, any time someone in our family gets something surrounded by bubble wrap), there was an eager hand reaching out to play with it.  I don't know what makes it so appealing but somehow it's almost the best toy ever.  Right up there next to the cardboard box the refridgerator came in. 

I don't know why this is because you can buy this stuff in huge rolls at the office supplies store.  I think it's the serendipity of it.  Bubble wrap is just fun anytime.

I had a good time playing with my new laptop last night.  I was delighted that Pk saved all the photos and patterns and also managed to capture my favorites so I don't have to search them out again (and probably forget some of them).  He amazes me with how well he figures out how things work. 

Our local buses/trollys/subway provider went on strike at 3 AM this morning.  Nothing like giving the people some warning so they could plan their commute to work.  I'm waiting for the phone to start ringing as people realize they can't keep their appts with the psychiatrist today.  Luckily, my commuter train is a different organization.  

Happy Tuesday all.  I hope there is some bubble wrap there in your future.

5 comments:

Saren Johnson said...

Glad to know PK is looking out for you.

Kate said...

The Japanese make a toy that's just a little board with a few bubble-shaped buttons. When you press the buttons, it simulates the feeling and sound of bubble wrap. Yeah. They're pretty cool.

Glad to hear about the laptop!

Bezzie said...

Have you seen the bubble calendar? Each day is a bubble you get to pop on the page! Hee hee!

Awesome hubby you have there!

Rose Red said...

Heh, bubble wrap is my mum's favourite toy!!

Amy Lane said...

LOL cats do not lie! Bubble wrap really is the best present ever!

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...