Monday, May 21, 2007

I am still waiting for my wool from angel yarns. It' s been almost 2 weeks but I guess that's not too bad since it has to cross the ocean and all. I am working on daughter2's socks and I am afraid that I will not have enough yarn. I didn't check the pattern real well when she chose it and didn't notice the amount of yarn it required. I am trying to stretch it out and hopefully it will all work out. It is sock of the month club yarn and I am not sure I can get any more. I am going to try to email the company and see if there are any leftovers....
Work was tough today. Not much to do until the new doctor comes in and she doesn't start until July. People won't start calling me much until they start to run out of medication. Then things will get hairy.

No comments:

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...