Monday, May 7, 2007

Monday, Monday, la, la,la la la la. Mondays are usually busy for me but for the next couple of weeks, they are slightly less so. I only have one medication clinic instead of two because one of my favorite doctors left. I get to help the folks who need help (everyone in this clinic is developmentally delayed) get what they want/need and beg another doctor to help me with a prescription or two. Sometimes I really hate to ask but the folks who need the meds are so grateful. I can't wait until they give me another doctor.

It is evaluation time at work. I usually get a good one but every year I have to sweat the absences. They only give us so many days off before they start counting against you and the past couple of years, I have been having some health problems that I had to take some significant time off for. Fortunately, my supervisor is willing to work with me to minimize the damage to my overall rating. We work in a healthcare environment for goodness sakes. You think the admin. would be more understanding.

I am moving along with my socks for my co worker. I have to keeping ripping parts out because I see flaws. I knew I was being cocky when the first one knitted up too easily.

No comments:

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...