Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Today I went to a luncheon to see the Community Supports Awards. They are given out each year to individuals in the community who support those with serious mental illness on their road to recovery. I have never been to their meetings but was asked to attend by my supervisor. It was interesting but only had a box lunch so I ate at home. The really interesting thing was that a person I know from many trainings told me about a job opening and said I may be interested. I have to look it up but it sounds intriguing. They are starting a new program and it sounds like everything I believe in. The hard part is that I have been in the same agency for almost 13 years and it's so hard to contemplate leaving.

I found a flaw in the sock and now I am contemplating ripping it because I know it will bother me. No one will ever see it but me but I WILL KNOW and will probably point it out to everyone.

No comments:

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...