Saturday, November 10, 2007

Roxie tagged me with this meme. I haven't done many of these so here goes;

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?My husband, he is always good for a laugh
2.What were you doing at 0800? Getting in the shower to go to the farmers market and the grocery store.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Reading blogs and wasting time
4. What happened to you in 2006? I took on more responsibilty than I can handle at work, thus this year's goal "to say NO" I did an awful lot of laughing and knitted my first sock.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Thank you for cleaning out the closet, hon,"
6. How many beverages did you have today? One cup of coffee, two milks, a glass of water and a glass of iced tea.
7. What color is your hairbrush? I don't own one. My hair is short and I use my fingers.
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Lots of groceries.
9. Where were you last night? Home with Peter Kevin and all three girls(doesn't happen often)
10 What color is your front door? varnished wood color
11. Where do you keep your change?Pennies go into a mug (actually there are 3 mugs)
12.What’s the weather like today? 52 degrees (11C), grey and misty.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip, hands down.
14. What excites you?My husband, surprises, news that GWB will be out of office soon, seeing comments on my blog.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? My hair is already pretty short.
16. Are you over the age of 25? Yes, slightly (he he)
17. Do you talk a lot? How much is a lot? II love to talk and love to listen to other's stories.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes
20. Do you make up your own words? Sure, doesn't everyone?
21. Are you a jealous person? No, not often
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Alicia,an intern this year
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kate,my daughter
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? My husband
25. What does the last text message you received say? OK.
26. Do you chew on your straw? Nope.
27. Do you have curly hair? I did until I was in 8th grade and got scarlet fever. It is only wavy now.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?Work on Monday morning.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Depends on what you mean by rude? Are we talking language rude or manners rude?
30. What was the last thing you ate? squash soup and grilled cheese.
31. Will you get married in the future? Probably not. I have been married to my best friend for 26 years and how can you best that?
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? It wasn't the past 2 weeks but Death at a Funeral was the best recent one.
33. Is there anyone you like right now? Lots and lots of people. Including my wonderful daughter Emily (she is sitting here and made me say that)
36. Did you cry today? No. Not yet.
37. Why did you answer and post this? Because I had nothing better to do on a Saturday evening and it was interesting. And it provided my great daughter Emily a good laugh.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

Ok, here goes
Emily, Katie, Amy, Sheepish Annie, Olivia

Have a good and interesting weekend!

5 comments:

amy said...

Whee! I can be your first comment, and comments excite you! How fun. And thanks for the post material for tomorrow, I'm doing NaBloPoMo and can use the help. :)

also, isn't that strange how hair changes? I read once it changes every 7 years. and squash soup sounds really yummy. Did you make it yourself?

roxie said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed this! And it's fun to find out these little details about one another.

Anonymous said...

Mind if I use this on Mindfull? (As I copy it to paste there right now. . .)

Sheepish Annie said...

Oh this could be a good one for Monday. I have the day off and might actually *do* something worthy of a meme...

Donna Lee said...

amy,
I did make the soup myself. We are always trying out new things and it was a grey, cold day, perfect for soup. It was good!

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...