Sunday, February 24, 2008

You Are From the Moon
You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.
You're in touch with your emotions and intuition.
You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.
Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).
A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.
http://www.blogthings.com/whatplanetareyoufromquiz/">What Planet Are You From?


So, I am from the moon? I don't know about the ultra-sensitive part but folks do look to me often for comfort or to vent. I guess that's healing.

2 comments:

roxie said...

You won a prize! YAyyyy! Days go by awarded you a special prize. How too cool for school! And a snow day, and "The Women." And a birthday party. What a divine weekend for you! All best wishes to Peter Kevin.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...