Wednesday, October 21, 2009

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

This is the way I'm feeling today.  Blah.  Not sick enough to call out but not well, either.  It's probably allergies (or the doctor who came in sick as a dog has passed on her germs). 

I'm taking tomorrow off as a mental health day.  The weather promises to be nice (78 degrees! and sunny!) so Pk and I are going to go outside and do something.  I think I'd like to take our bicycles and ride the bike path around the river.

Happy Hump Day.

7 comments:

roxie said...

Oh, hoorah for mental health and days in the sunshine with your beloved!

LemonyRenee' said...

This pretty much sums up me lately, too. I need to get out in some of that sunshine!

Sheepish Annie said...

Having already taken a sick day this week, I can't justify another. But I sure do envy you that mental health day. Enjoy!

Bezzie said...

What the cat said!

Have fun tomorrow!

Rose Red said...

that is a great caption for that picture!

riding bikes around the lake sounds like the perfect mental health day!

Dianne said...

I hope you have a great day tomorrow. Sounds like fun!

Saren Johnson said...

Great picture. I have today off as well. I'm going to knit at the LYS here in a bit, since Grilltech is at work.

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...