Saturday, April 28, 2007

A partially sunny Saturday! Today promises to be a fairly good one. Prom dress shopping with my daughter and sunshine. I don't realize how much I miss the sun until we go without it for some time. I am truly tired of all the rain. There is a reason I don't live in Seattle.

We (my husband and I) had a date last night and went to see Fracture with Anthony Hopkins. He just gets better and better. Then a late dinner (late for us) and a trip to the bookstore. I indulged myself and bought Interweave Knits new sock collection. I guess I will have to learn how to use charts because a lot of the designs I liked have them.

My gift socks are coming along slowly. The yarn is german and very thin and soft. I need to learn how to post photos so I can document their journey into finishedness.

No comments:

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...