Monday, April 30, 2007

Well, today it was back to work after a long (5 day) weekend. It was hard and I felt like I was spinning my wheels all morning. I am a social worker. I work as a case manager in a community mental health center. Even though the message on the voice mail said I would be out until today there were 6 messages. It took most of the morning to answer them and deal with the problems. I spent the afternoon working in a medication clinic with a doctor.

MRI results came back normal! The best news ever. I kept thinking it was nothing but it sure was nice to hear it from a professional. I still have an enormous bruise from the iv but that's normal for me.

Em and I found a great dress for her to wear to her formal and it didn't cost a fortune. We found it at tj maxx. I almost never shop there and was surprised to find something so easy.

I am going to start focusing on positive things in my life. I believe what you think on grows and I want more positive things. If you focus on only negativity than that is what you will get. So, all together, let's think about positive things tomorrow and have great days.

No comments:

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...