Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday! One of my favorite things to do is to come home and read my favorite blogs. It feels like I am catching up with people I know, even though we have never met and live a world away.

I spent all morning making phone calls to confirm appointments and writing treatment plans for my clients. There is something wrong with a system that requires a "treatment plan" for mental illness when other disciplines do not have them. It is so artificial. Most of the time when I ask my clients to go over them, they are not interested. They just sign. Very frustrating.

I am trying to figure out how to add images. I have to figure out how to download them from my camera. It can't be too difficult, kids do it all the time.

The trees outside my window are in full leaf and beautiful. There are some birds out there having a karaoke session. Fortunately the cats seem not to hear them. It looks like a lovely weekend. Maybe a drive through the woods and a picnic are in order.

Have a good one!

No comments:

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...