Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mother's Day Weekend! My lovely husband thought that one day was not enough so I get a whole weekend. I did do the grocery shopping today but since I do most of the cooking that makes sense.

The socks are done!! And they look so beautiful. They are browns and greens and subtle orange and blue bits with a faint stripey pattern. I knit them in crusoe and they came out great. Now I am casting on a pair of lacey socks for my middle daughter. The pattern calls for two circular needles but I want to try it on dpns instead. Yea! I love starting new projects. There is a feeling of joy.

I am watching the "helicopters" fall off the maple trees outside my window. I just love it when a breeze comes up and hundreds of little brown seeds fly away. It is so cool.

No comments:

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...