Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Well, the pollen is back and despite my daughter's diligent dusting, the furniture is yellow. I guess we could keep the windows closed but that is not to be contemplated.

So far, i am up to 10 tries to get the sock pattern completed. I finished the cuff and it looks great but I have started the body and I am not so sure anymore. I guess I will give it some more rows before i decide to chuck it in the trash.

I am starting a new group at work tomorrow, Interpersonal Relations. I am looking forward to helping my clients learn some new skills and hopefully they will have smoother relationships as a result.

My youngest child is graduating high school this year and for some reason that makes me sad. It is a major phase of my life gone. What will I do in Sept when there are no emergency forms to fill out? I will be the mother of three adults and that is a daunting prospect. I am proud of my girls and am in awe of the wonderous women they have become. They are smart and funny and are really good people. Plus, they are darn cute.

No comments:

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...