Saturday, June 2, 2007

Well, I had broken one of my 2.50 brittany needles but only needed 4 so I could keep going on the waving laces socks. Until, that is that I asked my daughter to slip them on and make sure they fit (not wanting a repeat of the last pair). They fit but she broke one of my needles and now I have to wait for the replacements to come. I am also going to get some knitpicks metal ones so we won't have this problem in the future. Fortunately, I started a pair of opal self patterning socks in a plain sock so that will keep me busy for the time being.

Yea! We finally got the pool opened and with the hot and humid weather we have been enjoying(?) lately, it is welcome and refreshing.

No comments:

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...