Thursday, July 19, 2007

So, I took the spirit animal test and found out I am a grizzly bear (y'all better watch out!) but I have been unable to post the results of the "test" on the blog. There's something wrong with the html and since I don't understand, I can't post the photo, just the text. Oh, well. I should be working anyway and not taking silly tests online.

"Your spirit animal is the Grizzly Bear. No other spirit animal matches it's size and strength. This creature is among the noblest and most respectable, and you are truly fortunate. It is both fearsome and awesome to behold. It will serve you well, and shows that you have a deeper understanding than most. It is quite rare indeed to have a Grizzly as a spirit animal!

***Wondering how this animal was chosen for you? These questions were carefully thought out to see how important you hold certain virtues such as: humanism, self-knowledge, rationalism, the love of freedom and other somewhat Hellenic ideals. Some of the questions were very subtle. Your score was then matched with an animal of corresponding nobility. However, you shouldn't think this was a right/wrong sort of test, but more of an idealistic values test. It's ok to not hold these values, you'll just get an animal spirit of lower stature if you do!*** "

I am knitting away on the hiking sock. I was at a seminar yesterday and got to tell the women around me all about the kal and what I was doing. It was cool because I think they were really interested. At least, they asked a lot of questions.

I think the antibiotics are working although it's hard to tell. In the past, I have been fooled into thinking things were getting better when the little germs were working their way down into my skin so we will wait to make a judgement.

I must do some work now. They do pay me afterall.

5 comments:

Sheepish Annie said...

I'm a snake. I don't want to be a snake. I want to be nobler. And I want arms. ::sigh::

MadMad said...

Were you able to knit at the seminar without people looking at you funny? I'm always a little afraid of KIP-ing. (Though yesterday I got in 2.5 hours on a sock during H. Potter and am thrilled to report the teenaged boy next to me said nothing - and, more importantly, I didn't make a single mistake!)

Amy Lane said...

I will have to go see what I am... (some sort of gutless whining thing, I'm sure...) I love it when muggles get all impressed with magic...spreading the good fiber word!!!

Nana Sadie said...

I hope you're feeling lots better now...and can't wait to see what yarn Roxanne will come up with for our first installment of the Art Walk, can you?
(((hugs)))

Em said...

If you would just finally stop rubbing dead stuff in your armpits, you would probably stop getting staph infections! Jeez, we've been over this! I totally see where your awesome power and such come from, you cuddly, fearsome, soft momolla.

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...