Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The computer at work will let me download one image per session.  It's weird but they've upgraded our security and now there's no youtube available, no games (well, solitaire, hearts and minesweeper are still there), no social networks.  I was relieved to find that ravelry flies under their radar since I catch up on blogs through there while I settle in in the morning.

This morning, one of my friends at work sent this link
(http://www.flashbynight.com/test/  

This is a fun test.  Enjoy.

1 comment:

Saren Johnson said...

Fun test, I'm 9.3% smarter than average 18.5 is averge, I was 20.

Hate it when the network czar's lock everything down. I guess that's what the home computer is for.

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...