Friday, March 1, 2013

Before I do anything else today I wanted to share this with you all.  I told you that I emailed Namaste and told them I was disappointed in the bag?  I didn't ask for anything from them, I just expressed my disappointment in their product.

I got an email from them yesterday apologizing for the product and letting me know they no longer carry that bag.  The offered me credit in their store (with free shipping) in replacement.

I've heard it said that if you give good customer service, your customer will tell 1 person but if you give bad service, your customer will tell 10 people.  Well, I'm telling as many people as I can.  I want to buck that trend.

Namaste has most excellent customer service.  And they make good bags, too, (the strap on this one notwithstanding).

I have figured out how to work with the strap and make the bag more durable.  I am definitely in a win/win situation here.

2 comments:

roxie said...

And winning good karma by sharing the good news. Thank you!

DrK said...

im glad you got a good resolution. i suspect that known problem is why they dont stock it anymore. i like their bags, so i will think about buying from them now i know they have such good customer service :)

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...