Saturday, December 9, 2017

Well, it snowed today.  Not much, just enough to remind us that it’s winter.   Or will be soon enough.  Peter Kevin used a broom to clean off the front steps.  We got up and went to the doctor’s.  When we came out of the office, the snow was falling so beautifully.  We went to get our Christmas tree.  We won’t decorate the tree until Christmas Eve but it smells so nice.

This is one of the smaller trees we’ve had.  It is by no means a small tree.  It is beautifully shaped and will hold our treasured ornaments beautifully.  (And no, as you can see, we have not painted the living/dining/kitchen room yet).  

Peter Kevin is still looking for a job.  He had an interview with the City of Philadelphia last week and is waiting to hear from them.  It’s for a 9 month contract but that seems to be the way it goes.  No permanent jobs, just contract work.  The good thing is, he is home to drive me to the station in the morning.  It’s dark in the morning now and my eyesight is just not good enough to drive in the dark.  I’m afraid of causing an accident.  Soon.  I hope I’ll get my vision back after the cataract surgery and be able to see clearly (I can’t wait!).

My Christmas shopping is done, just need to wrap everything.  Actually, I am waiting for some things to come in the mail.  For the first time, I am having some trouble with an Etsy seller.  I bought his item and paid for it and then nothing.  No indication of if/when it will be posted.  The notation says it “is scheduled to be mailed on Nov 30”.  I have emailed them every day and gotten no response.  I reluctantly notified Etsy.  I have to wait until Dec 15 before I can go to conflict resolution through Etsy.  Fortunately, I used paypal and I know they’ll help me get my money back.  I would really rather have the item and wouldn’t mind waiting for it but this silence from the seller is irritating.

We watched the only football game we watch all year.  The Army-Navy game.  Pete was a sailor so he roots for Navy.  At the same time, he was watching Toronto beat Seatle in the MLS championship game.  

Laundry tomorrow and figuring out a schedule for baking our cookies and other foods.  We’ll make some of our favorites but then put most of them in the freezer.  That way we can put out a cookie tray if we want and not have them sitting out being all tempting.  I did good at Thanksgiving but still ate 700 more calories than I usually eat in a day.  I know this because my phone app told me it was that much.  And I felt uncomfortable even though I didn’t eat much more than normal.  It was just more carbs than I am used to.  It didn’t take long for my body to adjust.  My weight is slowly creeping downwards.  I don’t feel deprived.  I allow myself to eat a little bit of what I want and it seems to be ok.  I keep below my calorie alotment and keep a close eye on the carbs and sugars.  I have never spent so much mental energy paying attention to food.

Have a good Sunday!



6 comments:

Alex Warn said...

Vital Progenix Most of the natural male enhancement pills are made from natural ingredients and it is also one of the main reasons why natural methods for male enhancement have relatively zero side effects. Natural herb extracts have been in use by ancient people as a form of aphrodisiac, but recent studies show that there is more to it than a mere form substance used in increasing sexual performance for men.

https://fitose.com/vital-progenix/

Alex Warn said...

Biofluxe Keto Adding regular workout to your schedule can contribute to steady weight loss, but don't necessarily expect you are going to lose all that weight in a really short amount of time. Think about the long term horizon and your lifetime health. Don't get disappointed so if you don't magically lose all the weight in a few weeks. Have some patience and keep at it.

https://fitose.com/biofluxe-keto/

Alex Warn said...

Rapid Trim 24/7 Listen to your body. Though there are many rapid weight loss plans out there, everyone's body and metabolism reacts differently to these programs. Some people can't progress on the diet as fast as others. So, substitute a more rigorous exercise program to compensate. Others are not able to exercise as rigorously - learn to listen to your body and adjust your diet plan accordingly. Perhaps you could begin by simply having a healthy breakfast every day, or maybe you could determine that you will only eat when you're hungry and when sitting at the dinner table. Whatever you choose for weight loss, keep your goals small initially, then add to them as you move forward.

https://fitose.com/rapid-trim-247/

Alex Warn said...

Vexgen Keto While some products and techniques may be effective and do wonders for some, others might not see progress for their efforts. However, with perseverance and an open mind, you can lose weight. Since there are various techniques and methods of losing weight, an individual needs to find a technique that suits them and stick to it.

https://fitose.com/vexgen-keto/

Alex Warn said...

Pure Primal Keto So currently that we've got processed what specifically a weight off centre is we are able to move on to discussing the way to notice the most effective one for you. an excellent thanks to notice a weight cut centre that's native to you is to envision your local phone book. after you are looking through your local phone book take care that you simply check the business section that is sometimes referred to as the telephone book. If you look underneath the section of weight cut of health and fitness then you you're attending to be ready to notice weight loss centres that are native to you.

https://fitose.com/pure-primal-keto/

Alex Warn said...

Zyalix Reviews But regardless of the reason, a lot of men are open to using male enhancement products or treatment solutions in order to resolve whatever sexual problems they are currently having. For those who are wary about the effects of chemical based male enhancement products, they often resort to using natural male enhancement products mainly because of its claim for having zero side effects and virtually no health risks at all.

https://fitose.com/zyalix-reviews/

Happy Sunday!  I am sitting here working on my sweater made with the cashmere yarn my husband gave me for my birthday last year. I’m further...